Good News Stories

I am now getting my clients to complete an evaluation of my mentoring/counselling service should they stay with me for the full eight weeks intensive; and as we want this programme to be a positive experience, here are some good news/success stories;

"The level of mentoring was perfect. … When I first started with PACE I had many creative endeavours: audio engineer, radio host, session keyboardist and singer/songwriter projects. PACE narrowed my efforts to help me focus on the more commercial projects that could lead to a great career. Now I am working towards my solo album with Stone Winner Records." – Ralphe Engle
(Since this evaluation Ralphe has produced his first solo album, congratulations!).

"Enjoying personal interaction with Paula and David and learning how to go about working out and researching my potential career aspects ... the art journalling – I have really enjoyed creating images and colour again!!." – Anna (former model).

"Extremely helpful, the pressure or push is appropriate … I have met some lovely people who are able to help the networking process." – Brenda (screen writer).

"The staff were very helpful and understanding. … I have found my artistic development/productivity has increased and significantly helped me to work through personal barriers." – Lyall (Artist).

"I have been offered a job teaching/mentoring at a school and am also close to being able to work for a jingle writing company. We have a tour in Australia in November and are recording our second record there also. Being nominated for two VNZMA's was also an honour (Best Album and Best Rock Album)" – Philip (Cut Off Your Hands).

"The process that we used was perfect at this point in the journey. I "heart" You! This process has been awesome, thank you so much" – Leighton (actor).

"Paula's enthusiasm and willingness to make links between clients. … Paula is marvelous – I feel she pitched her 'push' right for me. A mix of coach and counsel based on individual needs." – Callum (MC, Cheval Petit Burlesque).

"Taking a personal and sensitive approach to every client's needs. Thinking outside the box. … Flexibility." – Sophy (make up artist).

"It was very straight forward and easy to understand, no complications. … I cannot wait to move to the USA to start my new career and make a lot of $$$." – Keith (music tutor).

"I enjoyed the one on one, conversation style … I found it really helpful and empowering. The help in building my business, starting a website … staff were fantastic! Very supportive, helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. … I found any subject I brought up was investigated and dealt with professionally and enthusiastically, … I feel incredibly lucky to have been given a motivating, knowledgable and generous mentor/coach. I have gained a huge amount of confidence and focus, which has led to other positive changes in my life, and am again passionate and excited about my future career in makeup artistry." – Holly (makeup artist/stylist).

"The sense of urgeny/immediacy implied by the weekly deadlines … from imagination to tangible. … what worked? being allowed responsibility as a choice, non imposing direction and advice. … Being on the course, I have exhibited in Auckland and Melbourne, completed the editing for an issue of a magazine, commissions, etc. I feel empowered to take control and make conscious movements towards my end goals." –Erin (Artist/Curator).

"Perfect. A fine balance of coaching and counselling." – Guy (illustrator/artist).

"I have increased my students, my gigs and have a long-term theatre show "Punchkin" to work on all during the course. Thank you for your support!" – David (musician).

"I wouldn't change anything … maybe there could be a three monthly get together for other PACE participants to meet up for a social drink. … PACE has helped me focus on any creative goals as well as integrating it into my lifestyle. It has been a highly positive, eye opening experience and now I can pursue my goals independently and with insight." – Morgan (Artist/singer).

Thanks for your feedback guys, you are so WORTH it!